HYTERA WARRANTY POLICY
1. All Products shipped to Distributor shall be of good quality and new construction and shall conform to the specifications.
2. Hytera warrants to the Distributor that Products supplied by Hytera to Distributor will be, under normal and proper use and care, free from defects or deficiency in design, material, and workmanship for a period of time as defined in the Hytera Warranty Policy.
3. Repair of Products is to be performed only by Distributor or Hytera authorized engineers and Hytera. Any unauthorized repair work may, at Hytera's discretion, void the warranty. Distributor is responsible for any damage or claims arising from its work.
4. Distributor shall use its best efforts to service the Product sold in the Territory. All the terms and conditions for the service to these Products shall be no less than the regulations of warranty and after-sales service policy of Hytera as set forth in this Hytera Warranty Policy.
5. While this Agreement remains in effect, and for a period of five (5) years after Products being sold, Hytera agrees to supply spare parts and do its best to repair the Products returned to Hytera. Hytera reserves the right to change the price of spare parts without prior notice to Distributors.
6. For Lot Defective:
If a defective happens to products of the same lot under warranty and the failure ratio is higher than 5% and below 15%, then Hytera have the responsibility to offer solution to restore the defective products to full function in accordance with Hytera specification. The cost of the solution and that occurred during the execution of the solution are covered by Hytera.
This responsibility is limited to the defective product itself only.
If a defective happens to products of the same lot under warranty and the failure ratio is higher than 15% (including 15%), then Hytera has the responsibility to replace the defective products with new products fully compliant with Hytera specification. Hytera have the further responsibility to the non-defective products in the batch, either as request for the dealer or as Hytera’s pre-emptive action. The final solution is offered by Hytera with full negotiation with the dealer. The cost of the solution and that occurred during the execution of the solution are covered by Hytera.
This responsibility is limited to the product itself only.
Hytera will not accept any request relating to this Clause, if the products are out of Hytera products' warranty showed as in Clause 7.
7. Hytera warranty is defined as follows:
Earpiece/Multi-unit Charger/External Speaker/Remote Speaker Microphone/
Desktop/Microphone/Charger/Battery/Carrying Case/Antenna/Belt Clip
|Digital Portable Radio||24(Recommend)||6(Recommend)|
|Digital Mobile Radio||24 (Recommend)||6(Recommend)|
|Digital Repeater||24 (Recommend)||6(Recommend)|
The warranty period starts from the release date of products from Hytera.
Global Customer Service Center
Hytera Communications Corporation Limited